Midtown Clubs Design Adult and Performance Junior Curriculum
October 30, 2007 — Tennis Corporation of America (TCA)/Midtown Clubs has announced a partnership with Wayne Elderton, Course Facilitator for Tennis Canada, to develop exclusive Adult and Performance Junior curriculum for Midtown clubs.
Elderton recently introduced his “situation” Game Based Approach training program to more than 50 TCA/Midtown Club tennis professionals at a three day training October 16 – 18 at the company’s flagship Midtown Tennis Club in Chicago.
Midtown will have a 52 week lesson plan, broken into five sessions and macro cycles, for adults and juniors. This unique “situation” based methodology will allow Midtown members to reap the benefits of learning tactics in conjunction with technique in weekly progressions.
Ajay Pant, National Tennis Director for Midtown, said “we are excited to partner with internationally acclaimed GBA expert Wayne Elderton. Wayne’s expertise, coupled with Midtown’s relentless desire to improve our tennis offerings, is wonderful for the continued growth of our great sport.”
For more information on Midtown Clubs, visit www.midtown.com
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families