HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Extends Billing
PHOENIX – October, 26 2007 -– HEAD Penn Racquet Sports today announced that the company will extend remittance dates for all bills currently due from Southern California retailers in response to the fires in and around San Diego, CA.
“It is important that in a time like this we are sympathetic to what our west coast customers are experiencing,” said Greg Mason, Senior Director of Sales, HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “Extending billing is just a small gesture in making our customers lives a little less stressful during this time.”
For detailed information on this, customers can contact their District Sales Manager, or the credit department at HEAD Penn Racquet Sports.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience
- Egyptians and Brits dominate FISU Squash
- Ashour withdraws from NetSuite Open
- 2014 US Open showcases smart technology
- Stars and Esurance rally in NYC
- USTA honors Fernandez
- USTA and Citizen Watch extend partnership