HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Extends Billing
PHOENIX – October, 26 2007 -– HEAD Penn Racquet Sports today announced that the company will extend remittance dates for all bills currently due from Southern California retailers in response to the fires in and around San Diego, CA.
“It is important that in a time like this we are sympathetic to what our west coast customers are experiencing,” said Greg Mason, Senior Director of Sales, HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “Extending billing is just a small gesture in making our customers lives a little less stressful during this time.”
For detailed information on this, customers can contact their District Sales Manager, or the credit department at HEAD Penn Racquet Sports.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- McInerney named 2016 ITA award winner
- Ashaway introduces Rally 21 Fire string
- Successful 2016 for Head tennis
- Play tennis for life
- Smashers take win in NBL thriller
- Langridge to feature at Sports Park
- Murray ends 2016 as No. 1
- Hitting partner of the top players
- USPTA offers USPA certification
- Tecnifibre extends partnership with ATP