HEAD Penn Racquet Sports Extends Billing
PHOENIX – October, 26 2007 -– HEAD Penn Racquet Sports today announced that the company will extend remittance dates for all bills currently due from Southern California retailers in response to the fires in and around San Diego, CA.
“It is important that in a time like this we are sympathetic to what our west coast customers are experiencing,” said Greg Mason, Senior Director of Sales, HEAD Penn Racquet Sports. “Extending billing is just a small gesture in making our customers lives a little less stressful during this time.”
For detailed information on this, customers can contact their District Sales Manager, or the credit department at HEAD Penn Racquet Sports.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- NetSuite Open Squash returns to San Francisco
- Fitz and the Tantrums to headline US Open
- Asians dominate badminton championship
- Baugh selected to Tennis Industry HoF
- Better tennis through science
- Washington Kastles Four-peat
- USPTA partners with TrueCar
- PTR Instructing Wheelchair Tennis Workshop
- Ashaway offers new bulk reels
- Pro introduces children to the magic of tennis