The New Babolat Drive Z 110 Launching August 2007
The Babolat Drive Z 110 tennis racquet is designed for club players looking for power and maneuverability. It is a lightweight, yet powerful racquet, and, with the addition of the Cortex technology, this is also an extremely comfortable racquet.
Three Key Technologies:
Cortex System — “Enjoy the pure feel”:
The Cortex System is the first technology customized to filter different vibrations. This exclusive Babolat material has the ability to filter and dampen. The handle and the frame of the racquet are linked by one interface in the C.D.S. (Cortex Dampening System), which allows the filter to absorb the unnecessary vibrations for a purer feel.
Smart Grip — “Comfort and control in your hand”:
This innovative ergonomic grip offers optimized contact between the grip and the hand.
- More power: less effort is needed when hitting the ball.
- More control: reduced handle twist when striking the ball, especially on two-hand backhands and volleys.
- More comfort: a truly natural grip delivering significant reduction of fatigue and stress points on the hand.
This is the optimal design to guarantee the best torsion resistance: +20% stiffer compared to a traditional beam. Better maneuverability, more power.
|Head size:||110 sq in|
|Weight:||255g / 8.9oz|
|Recommended Strings:||VS Natural Gut / Xcel premium|
|Technologies:||Cortex System (filtering & absorbing); Smart Grip; Elliptic geometry|
|Suggested Retail:||$199.00 (sold unstrung)|
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Shabana, Barker advance to semis
- Gaultier, Rodriguez advance to semis
- NetSuite Open QFs set
- NetSuite Open to benefit SquashDrive
- Community Tennis Day at Sea Colony
- Salazar upsets Mustonen at NetSuite Open
- Seeded players advance in NetSuite Open
- Club Med Generation Cup expanding
- Bay Area represented at NetSuite Open
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families