The New Babolat Drive Z 110 Launching August 2007
The Babolat Drive Z 110 tennis racquet is designed for club players looking for power and maneuverability. It is a lightweight, yet powerful racquet, and, with the addition of the Cortex technology, this is also an extremely comfortable racquet.
Three Key Technologies:
Cortex System — “Enjoy the pure feel”:
The Cortex System is the first technology customized to filter different vibrations. This exclusive Babolat material has the ability to filter and dampen. The handle and the frame of the racquet are linked by one interface in the C.D.S. (Cortex Dampening System), which allows the filter to absorb the unnecessary vibrations for a purer feel.
Smart Grip — “Comfort and control in your hand”:
This innovative ergonomic grip offers optimized contact between the grip and the hand.
- More power: less effort is needed when hitting the ball.
- More control: reduced handle twist when striking the ball, especially on two-hand backhands and volleys.
- More comfort: a truly natural grip delivering significant reduction of fatigue and stress points on the hand.
This is the optimal design to guarantee the best torsion resistance: +20% stiffer compared to a traditional beam. Better maneuverability, more power.
|Head size:||110 sq in|
|Weight:||255g / 8.9oz|
|Recommended Strings:||VS Natural Gut / Xcel premium|
|Technologies:||Cortex System (filtering & absorbing); Smart Grip; Elliptic geometry|
|Suggested Retail:||$199.00 (sold unstrung)|
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Rome Tennis Center grand opening
- ITHF courts dedicated
- Tecnifibre the official Citi Open stringer
- Carson wins 12th world title
- WTT Smash Hits returns to Caesars Palace
- US Open purse surpasses $46 million
- Snodgrass adds tennis division
- Chase to support 10 NJTL chapters
- Murray makes history in London
- ‘Zero poly’ alternatives gaining momentum