The New Babolat Aero 112 Launching August 2007
The Babolat Aero 112 is the newest racquet in the Aero line. This racquet is designed for club players looking for a faster swing, more topspin and a greater balance of power with control. With the addition of the Cortex technology, this is also an extremely comfortable racquet. The Aero 112 features eye-catching asymmetric graphics and comes with a custom dampener (you choose whether to use it!).
Three Key Technologies:
Cortex System — “Enjoy the pure feel”:
The Cortex System is the first technology customized to filter different vibrations. This exclusive Babolat material has the ability to filter and dampen. The handle and the frame of the racquet are linked by one interface in the C.D.S. (Cortex Dampening System), which allows the filter to absorb the unnecessary vibrations for a purer feel.
Smart Grip — “Comfort and control in your hand”:
This innovative ergonomic grip offers optimized contact between the grip and the hand.
- More power: less effort is needed when hitting the ball.
- More control: reduced handle twist when striking the ball, especially on two-hand backhands and volleys.
- More comfort: a truly natural grip delivering significant reduction of fatigue and stress points on the hand.
Aero Modular Technology:
Composed of high modulus graphite, this modular frame concept has varying beam profiles at three strategic locations creating maximum penetration of the racquet through the air and increases the hitting power. Perfect control for directional hitting.
|Head size:||112 sq in|
|Weight:||260g / 9.1oz|
|Composition:||High Modulus Graphite|
|Recommended Strings:||Xcel premium / VS Natural Gut|
|Technologies:||Cortex System (filtering & absorbing); Smart Grip; Aero Modular Technology|
|Suggested Retail:||$219.00 (sold unstrung)|
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience
- Egyptians and Brits dominate FISU Squash
- Ashour withdraws from NetSuite Open
- 2014 US Open showcases smart technology
- Stars and Esurance rally in NYC
- USTA honors Fernandez
- USTA and Citizen Watch extend partnership
- PTR and iTPA announce global partnership