MyTennisGroup.com Offers Tennis Players an Easy-To-Use Administrative Resource
CARY, NORTH CAROLINA — For tennis players who love the game, but hate organizing the season, MyTennisGroup.com is the answer. This web-based scheduling software offers a 24/7 solution for teams, recreational groups, players, tennis professionals and tennis centers everywhere. Log on to the internet anywhere you are and you jump right into your team or group. Changes and communication with large numbers of players are no longer a problem.
“Avid players ourselves, we had heard so many complaints about the difficulty of managing groups and teams across a season,” says Louise Fahys, MyTennisGroup.com’s managing partner. “Men especially seem to dislike the organizational part of their regular game. Until now it has been a necessary part of getting a good game together.”
For captains that are frustrated by scheduling changes, injuries, calls for subs and player requests, MyTennisGroup.com streamlines the administrative aspect of the game, generating schedules, managing player availability, sending reminders, requests for subs, as well as rescheduling matches and practices.
For Recreational Groups MyTennisGroup.com Generates a Season’s Schedule and Ends the Phone Search for Subs
Group captains can use the software to generate a season long schedule or fill a vacancy for a season court or flight group. The program also assigns a player to bring balls. All group schedules are generated using a round robin interchangeable partner format so players play with different people each week. The software is flexible enough to grow or change with group requirements.
All players in a group or on a team receive their own online accounts where they can manage their tennis commitments in one place. Match reminder emails are sent out 48 hours before match times. All account holders also have the ability to:
- E-mail group/team members
- View each other’s contact information
- Propose tennis matches
- Sign-up on tennis center facility sub lists
- Download schedule or contact information into Outlook or Excel.
The software automatically reminds players of upcoming court dates and times.
Need to Find-A-Sub? No problem!
Players with schedule conflicts can quickly and easily locate a substitute player. The Find-A-Sub technology can alert individuals, a select group (designated by playing level) or an entire Center’s sub-list of a vacancy. Qualifying players are alerted of vacancies. Accepting a sub request is as easy as clicking a link in an e-mail. Once confirmed, the substitute is automatically notified and added to the group’s schedule.
For USTA Leagues and Teams Schedules and Requests are a Breeze
Team captains can schedule league matches using a simple process which involves the following:
- Player’s specify their availability including court preference (singles or doubles)
- Captains create lineups while viewing each player’s availability, court preference, USTA rating and number of previous matches played.
- The lineup is automatically e-mailed to team players which requests each player to confirm their attendance. DONE! A 24 hour match reminder is then emailed to each player
If a match or individual court is re-scheduled the program allows you to easily notify all team players of the change and request new availability. In addition, team captains can propose team practices to all their team players using MyTennisGroup.com Match Proposals. Match Proposals:
- Sends match invitations to an individual or a group of players
- Allows players to confirm their attendance
- Automatically adds a match to the schedule and notifies all players once the number of needed players is met.
Tennis Centers Love MyTennisGroup.com too
MyTennisGroup.com is also a tennis programming and marketing solution for Tennis Professionals and Tennis Centers. With the software tennis centers can build business by using the program to:
- Schedule lessons and run leagues
- Fill open court time and last minute cancellations
- Produce electronic sign-up for clinics and round robins
- Provide a centralized facility sub-list with USTA rankings
- Post announcements and/or e-mail to promote events and products
- Alert players of weather related closures
Call 1-877-840-5163 or visit www.MyTennisGroup.com to learn more about how it can make scheduling your or your club’s tennis commitments easier.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team
- TGA Premier Youth Tennis launches 22nd franchise