Dunlop Announces 4 Players Ranked in ATP Top 10
GREENVILLE, SC — Dunlop Sports Group Americas congratulates its Men’s Tennis Tour Team for achieving 4 of the top 10 rankings worldwide. The Top Ten ATP ranked stars include James Blake (6th) Tommy Robredo (8th), Tomas Berdych (9th), and Tommy Haas (10th) — all of them playing with the extraordinary technology of the Dunlop Aerogel racquets.
American tennis standout, Blake cemented his top ranking by playing an outstanding week of tennis at the Western & Southern Financial Group Masters in Ohio. He reached the finals last Sunday only to lose the championship match to World # 1 Roger Federer.
Excelling in the weeks leading up to the U.S. Open and looking very comfortable back home in the U.S., Blake, who plays with the Aerogel 2HUNDRED, said, “I’ve built a lot of confidence in my game as I get closer to the Open and I’m feeling healthy. I look forward to the next few weeks playing in front of my fans, family and friends.”
“James’ hard work and play are paying off,” said Kai Nitsche, Dunlop’s General Manager of Racquet Sports. “He’s climbing back up the rankings just like he did when he earned the nickname ‘The Comeback Kid.’”
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ASBA honors distinguished sports facilities
- Viking announces new GM
- Dunlop to distribute Diadora footwear
- Babolat launches new Origin string
- Davis Cup tickets to go on sale Dec. 6th
- ASBA releases informative video
- Tennis Channel to rebroadcast French Open
- SGI, PHIT America announce 'Challenge'
- NYJTL honors Tennis Channel and Solomon
- Mylan WTT relocates; Roddick to star on team