Williams Debuts Limited Edition Gold-Leaf Frame
Wilson’s [K]Factor racquet technology dominated Centre Court at Wimbledon this year, as Venus Williams and Roger Federer came away with the titles.
Williams played with a new [K]Factor gold limited edition racquet, made of real 22-carat gold leaf. Wilson created only 650 of these exclusive models, a white and gold one for Venus and a black and gold model for her sister, Serena. Both frames debuted at Wimbledon.
In claiming his fifth straight Wimbledon crown, Federer played with the [K]Six.One Tour, a racquet that he helped to design, says Wilson.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- ITA HoF to induct four
- Collins, Shane headline Invitational
- Free tennis clinic in Central Park
- Academia Sánchez-Casal int’l program
- Harrison and Gibbs named MVPs
- TIA HoF to induct Scott & Kraft
- TIA tennis forum in NYC
- HEAD Penn grassroots partnership
- Introducing the Tecnifibre T-Fight DC
- PENN named ‘official ball’ of LPRT