Williams Debuts Limited Edition Gold-Leaf Frame
Wilson’s [K]Factor racquet technology dominated Centre Court at Wimbledon this year, as Venus Williams and Roger Federer came away with the titles.
Williams played with a new [K]Factor gold limited edition racquet, made of real 22-carat gold leaf. Wilson created only 650 of these exclusive models, a white and gold one for Venus and a black and gold model for her sister, Serena. Both frames debuted at Wimbledon.
In claiming his fifth straight Wimbledon crown, Federer played with the [K]Six.One Tour, a racquet that he helped to design, says Wilson.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- The Bay Club to honor Patel
- USTA names Mahoney to new position
- Pant named National Director at Life Time
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- USPTA and SportMaster unite
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight
- K•Swiss unveils the Knitshot