Williams Debuts Limited Edition Gold-Leaf Frame
Wilson’s [K]Factor racquet technology dominated Centre Court at Wimbledon this year, as Venus Williams and Roger Federer came away with the titles.
Williams played with a new [K]Factor gold limited edition racquet, made of real 22-carat gold leaf. Wilson created only 650 of these exclusive models, a white and gold one for Venus and a black and gold model for her sister, Serena. Both frames debuted at Wimbledon.
In claiming his fifth straight Wimbledon crown, Federer played with the [K]Six.One Tour, a racquet that he helped to design, says Wilson.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company