TIA Expands Insurance for Members
To help meet the needs of retailers and facilities, the TIA has expanded its insurance offerings to members with TIA TennisInsure. The new program includes liability, property, auto, umbrella, and workers’ compensation insurance. Previously, the TIA offered only product liability insurance for manufacturers.
“Now, through the TIA, facility and retailer members will receive great coverage, at a great rate, with a highly rated national insurance company,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. Citadel Insurance Services will provide the expanded insurance package, and TIA members will receive a 5 percent to 10 percent package discount.
For more information about TIA TennisInsure, contact the TIA at 843-686-3036 or visit www.tennisindustry.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Federer chases Davis Cup title
- TIA partners with PAI
- MAC GM named Facility Manager of the Year
- USTA nominates Adams as chairman, CEO
- Carson wins 2nd tournament in a row
- Tennis Central announces new app
- Sukova honored with Fed Cup Award
- All-star field for WTT Smash Hits in London
- ProWorld and Tecnifibre announce partnership
- Tennis Channel hosts Fed Cup final live