TIA Expands Insurance for Members
To help meet the needs of retailers and facilities, the TIA has expanded its insurance offerings to members with TIA TennisInsure. The new program includes liability, property, auto, umbrella, and workers’ compensation insurance. Previously, the TIA offered only product liability insurance for manufacturers.
“Now, through the TIA, facility and retailer members will receive great coverage, at a great rate, with a highly rated national insurance company,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. Citadel Insurance Services will provide the expanded insurance package, and TIA members will receive a 5 percent to 10 percent package discount.
For more information about TIA TennisInsure, contact the TIA at 843-686-3036 or visit www.tennisindustry.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA pros help raise $22K for military families
- Babolat tribute to Li Na
- JTCC partners with Tecnifibre
- Stenning and Woolard named Life Trustees
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- U.S. Davis Cup team fights for tournament spot
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- Martin elected CEO of ITHF
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience