The Bryan Brothers Switch to Prince; Latest Pros to Embrace O3 Technology
Bordentown, NJ – July 16, 2007 – It is with great excitement that Prince Sports, Inc. announces the signing of the #1 men’s doubles team in the world and two of the most popular players on tour, Mike and Bob Bryan. The 29-year-old all-American twins have made the decision to join Prince and switch to the recently unveiled O3 Speedport Black.
For players like Mike and Bob to make a change in racquets, after being with their previous racquet company for nearly 25 years, and at a time when they are at the top of the game, it had to take something very special. O3 Speedport was it. The boys playtested the frames and immediately knew that O3 technology could help them play even better and win even more matches.
Fans will see The Bryan Brothers wielding the new O3 Speedport Black beginning this week at The Country Wide Classic, a U.S Open Series event in Los Angeles. Both will customize their O3 Speedport Black frames using String Port Inserts – one of the two separate stringing options available through the Speedport Tuning System (STS) offered with the O3 Speedport Black and O3 Speedport Tour.
Both racquets will be available to players nationwide beginning July 15.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- U.S. to host Slovak Republic in Davis Cup
- Jamba Juice and Venus announce expansion
- Tennis Channel to cover Davis Cup QFs
- Esurance sponsors Azarenka
- PTR and PlayYourCourt sign agreement
- Schedule set for Pro Circuit Wild Card Challenge
- Har-Tru introduces 'Be One with the Clay'
- Murray book released in the US
- Longoria extends tournament wins to 32
- Djokovic wins Indian Wells