PTR Sets First Mini Symposium in Southern California
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) will hold its first Southern California Mini Symposium, September 9-10, 2007, at the SeaCliff Country Club in Huntington Beach. The event, themed Excellence in Teaching, is open to all PTR and USPTA teaching professionals, high school and college coaches, and students who are or will be teaching tennis.
The Mini Symposium features presentations by Pam Austin, PTR Master Professional Ken DeHart, Dave Hagler, Don Henson and more. The event opens Sunday afternoon when attendees will watch the US Open Men’s Final with a discussion afterward, and continues all day Monday with on court presentations. All for only $95 for PTR members, $125 for non-members. Discounts are available for high school and college coaches.
For complete information or to register, call PTR Headquarters at 800-421-6289.
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 13,000 members in 126 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
Contact: Peggy Edwards • PO Box 4739, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938 USA 843-785-7244 or 800-421-6289 • fax 843-686-2033 • firstname.lastname@example.org • ptrtennis.org
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades