Prince Targets Additional Growth with Launch of Aerotech Apparel
Bordentown, NJ — After speaking with, and listening to tennis players around the world about what they look for in performance apparel, Prince, the industry leader in product innovation, is unveiling its new apparel line featuring Aerotech, an advanced fabric and construction system designed and engineered to help players look and perform their best on court.
With the introduction of Aerotech, Prince re-establishes a commitment to the apparel business with an inspired focus on fabric, fit and technology. The new apparel, like the products in all of Prince’s other product categories, will deliver innovative technology and cutting-edge design.
“We are dedicated to providing players with ground-breaking performance products across the board”, said George Napier, CEO of Prince Sports. “All of our products are engineered to provide a better playing experience. We did it with the introduction of O3 technology in Racquets, with Precision Tube Technology™ in M Series Footwear, and with multi-filament Synthetic Gut String. We are now doing it with Aerotech in Apparel.”
The Aerotech system combines three distinct high performance benefits called Aerofit, Aeroshield and Aerovent. Along with the latest design concepts these fabrics and benefits are included in three distinct apparel collections, Gold, Silver and Black Label.
The Aerotech System
- AeroFit — Advanced fabrics move and stretch with the body for maximum comfort and mobility.
- AeroShield — Penetrates fibers for all-around protection against harmful outside elements like UV rays and bacteria.
- AeroVent — Technical materials combined with precisely located cooling zones deliver superior ventilation and moisture management.
Players can also look for pieces with AeroExtreme, all three performance benefits in one garment.
- Gold — Our premier on court collection featuring an athletic silhouette, combining fashion forward colors and accents. Prince Touring Professionals will be wearing the Gold Label collection.
- Silver — A more relaxed silhouette featuring fashion accents.
- Black — A comprehensive line featuring classic silhouettes, colors and designs in contemporary cuts. Perfect for teams and leagues.
Players will be able to find Prince’s Aerotech apparel in great tennis specialty shops worldwide, beginning in spring 2008.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Pant changing roles at JTCC
- Ashaway SuperNick ZX Micro
- USPTA and SportMaster unite
- Anderson receives Service Award
- HEAD Penn to partner with Cliff Drysdale
- USTA NE names official travel partner
- Ivanovic joins Playsight
- K•Swiss unveils the Knitshot
- USTA National Campus opens
- HEAD offers Watson racquet finder