DecoTurf’s DecoColor Tennis Surface is Once Again Selected for the US Open Series in Washington, D.C.
Andover, MA —As momentum builds towards the US Open, the William H.G. Fitzgerald Tennis Center will host the Legg Mason Tennis Classic as part of the US Open Series, July 30 – August 5th. The play will once again take place on DecoTurf’s DecoColor tennis surface. DecoColor was first installed in 2003, marking this the 5th consecutive year that DecoColor has been selected as the tennis court surface of choice by the esteemed facility.
“DecoTurf is proud to have DecoColor be the Official Court Surface of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s managing director.
DecoTurf, the Surface of the US Open since 1978, is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushion tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including, the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. All DecoTurf courts have been classified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) in each of the three speed of play categories, slow, medium/medium fast, and fast. DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit www.decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary