DecoTurf’s DecoColor Tennis Surface is Once Again Selected for the US Open Series in Washington, D.C.
Andover, MA —As momentum builds towards the US Open, the William H.G. Fitzgerald Tennis Center will host the Legg Mason Tennis Classic as part of the US Open Series, July 30 – August 5th. The play will once again take place on DecoTurf’s DecoColor tennis surface. DecoColor was first installed in 2003, marking this the 5th consecutive year that DecoColor has been selected as the tennis court surface of choice by the esteemed facility.
“DecoTurf is proud to have DecoColor be the Official Court Surface of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s managing director.
DecoTurf, the Surface of the US Open since 1978, is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushion tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including, the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. All DecoTurf courts have been classified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) in each of the three speed of play categories, slow, medium/medium fast, and fast. DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit www.decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat continues Roland Garros partnership
- Public Tennis grants wheelchair scholarships
- USTA forges medical partnership
- TIA partners with Sports Club Advisors
- Ashaway ZyMax Fire sparks global appeal
- Selmi honored by ITHF and ITF
- Comprehensive RG coverage from Tennis Channel
- Young Guns Contest Season 2
- Murray celebrates birthday with masters title
- Serena's major wins to be aired back-to-back