DecoTurf Tennis Surface is Once Again Selected for the US Open Series in
Andover, MA — As momentum builds towards the US Open, the Indianapolis Tennis Center will host the Indianapolis Tennis Championships as part of the US Open Series, July 21st - July 29th. The play will once again take place on DecoTurf’s cushioned tennis surface. DecoTurf was first selected in 1987, marking this as the 20th consecutive year that DecoTurf has been selected as the tennis court surface of choice by the esteemed facility.
“DecoTurf is proud to be the Official Court Surface of the Indianapolis Tennis Championship” said John Graham, DecoTurf’s managing director.
DecoTurf, the Official Court Surface of World Team Tennis, is the most recognized tennis court surface in the world. DecoTurf’s multi-layer cushion tennis surface has been selected for use at the world’s most prestigious events including the US Open since 1978, the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the 2004 Athens Olympic Games, Davis Cup and Fed Cup matches, and at many of the finest facilities around the world. All DecoTurf courts have been classified by the International Tennis Federation (ITF) in each of the three speed of play categories, slow, medium/medium fast, and fast. DecoTurf has authorized applicators around the globe that are trained to install the surface that is known for its consistent speed of play, true ball bounce, durability, low maintenance, vibrant long lasting colors, and overall customer value.
For more information on DecoTurf visit www.decoturf.com or call 800-332-6178.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Head extends partnership with Stephens
- Tennis Channel adds on-air talent
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year