Prince Re-Launches Website with New Look and Unmatched User Content
Bordentown, NJ — Timed with the height of the tennis season and coinciding with the introduction of groundbreaking new products including the O3 Speedport Black and Tour and Ozone racquets, Prince is excited to officially announce the launch of a completely re-designed princetennis.com.
The site, which went live last night across the globe, provides comprehensive player, product and industry information and is tailor-made to meet the needs of players of all levels. In addition to a sleek, industrial aesthetic, the new princetennis.com is designed almost entirely in Flash providing users with unparalleled ease of navigation and an extraordinary amount of content. Whether it is researching the specs on the latest O3 racquet, reading a blog entry from up-and-comer Sam Querrey, applying for a Prince sponsorship or watching the latest player video, the new princetennis.com allows users to explore the latest product offerings, industry information and trends.
“Our new site is compelling and dynamic, designed with the interest and enjoyment of true tennis fans in mind,” said Linda Glassel, VP of Marketing and Communications at Prince. “We are dedicated to delivering the highest quality, cutting-edge products and our website is no exception. This new site provides players of all levels interactive content which will be updated continually.”
NEW FEATURES ON THE NEW PRINCETENNIS.COM
The new site, customized for multiple regions and countries, offers a host of features unique to Prince. Aside from in-depth product information, stringing instructions, online newsletters, and a teaching pro locator, the site also offers:
- ATP & WTA Player Profile and Equipment Pages — Find complete information and hi-resolution images of your favorite touring pros
- Racquet Selector — Find the perfect frame for your game based on personal preferences and playing style
- PPI Program Info/Application — Engage in an interactive world map to locate the more than 40 top PPI (Prince Plugged In) junior academies taking part in Prince’s ground-breaking program and apply for inclusion.
- Demo Events — Locate Prince sponsored demo events in your area
- Downloads — Find videos, wallpaper and even play online tennis!
- Featured Academies and Junior Players — Read profiles on the best junior programs and players throughout the world
- Tennis Tips — Receive strategies and lessons from the best teaching pros in the industry
“The new website brings Prince to life online,” said Glassel. “It is a tool that can be utilized by all members of the tennis community — players, retailers, program directors, and teaching pros alike.”
In coming months the site will be available in multiple languages and users can check back often for new features, downloads and information on the latest products, players and events in their area.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Istomin wins first ATP title
- WTT poised for growth, says BJK
- Hingis named Global Ambassador for ITHF
- MonoGut ZX Black offers versatility and playability
- USTA to host fifth annual job fair
- Blake to coach Aviators for opener
- El Shorbagy, World Number 1
- Tennis Channel launches Racquet Bracket
- Record ratings for Tennis Channel
- Peggy Edwards receives 2015 APEX Award