Head Wants to Know: 'Are You Radical Enough?'
PHOENIX, Ariz. – Just how radical can the game of tennis get? HEAD is asking tennis fans around the world to weigh in with a new “Are You Radical Enough?” promotion that will coincide with the launch of the new MicroGel Radical racquet.
HEAD wants fans to submit one to two minute videos showing how their tennis game has evolved into an individual, spontaneous and adventurous sport. Participants will compete for a chance to win an afternoon on the court with one of the sport’s most original radical players, Andre Agassi.
Fans can submit their videos on www.HEAD.com starting Tuesday, May 29, 2007. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET, July 8, 2007.
In addition to a day on the court with Agassi, the Grand Prize winner will receive round-trip airfare for two and a two night stay in Las Vegas. The runner up will receive a new MicroGel Radical Racquet signed by Agassi.
Even Agassi’s former weapon of choice, the Radical racquet, will be reinvented with the incorporation of today’s new technology MicroGel, developed by HEAD to offer aggressive players ultimate control in their game.
The MicroGel Radical line will hit shelves in July 2007 and feature three racquets, the MicroGel Radical OS, the MicroGel Radical MP and the MicroGel Radical Pro. The new technology maximizes the responsive qualities of the racquet to create a rock solid feel and explosive spin, catering to today’s modern tennis player.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Tennis Channel live at Western & Southern Open
- Tilton to receive ITA Achievement Award
- WTT Smash Hits coming to London
- McEnroe and Courier to compete in the DR
- USTA, Greenbergs to get kids active
- NetSuite Open returns to San Fran
- Maui Jim helps officials at W&S Open
- ITA announces new Division I format
- Tennis Show celebrates business
- USTA Foundation receives Coca Cola grant