USTA 2007 Facility Awards Application Now Available
The United States Tennis Association announces its 2007 annual Facility Awards application is now available. The 26 year-old program, gives recognition to outstanding tennis facilities in five categories:
(1) Public Courts: Small Tennis Centers with 2-10 courts
(2) Public Courts: Large Tennis Centers with 11 or more courts
(3) Public Tournament Tennis Centers with permanent stadium seating.
(4) Collegiate Tennis Centers
(5) Private Tennis Facilities that support USTA programs and other grow the game programs
The facility awards program is the USTA Technical Committees’ endeavor to promote high standards of excellence in tennis facilities in the U.S. Nine facilities received this prestigious award in 2006.
The deadline for submission of an application is July 6, 2007 with awards presented at the USTA semi-annual meeting in New York in September. Applications can be obtained online at USTA.com; by contacting a USTA Section office; or by requesting an application from email@example.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades