USTA 2007 Facility Awards Application Now Available
The United States Tennis Association announces its 2007 annual Facility Awards application is now available. The 26 year-old program, gives recognition to outstanding tennis facilities in five categories:
(1) Public Courts: Small Tennis Centers with 2-10 courts
(2) Public Courts: Large Tennis Centers with 11 or more courts
(3) Public Tournament Tennis Centers with permanent stadium seating.
(4) Collegiate Tennis Centers
(5) Private Tennis Facilities that support USTA programs and other grow the game programs
The facility awards program is the USTA Technical Committees’ endeavor to promote high standards of excellence in tennis facilities in the U.S. Nine facilities received this prestigious award in 2006.
The deadline for submission of an application is July 6, 2007 with awards presented at the USTA semi-annual meeting in New York in September. Applications can be obtained online at USTA.com; by contacting a USTA Section office; or by requesting an application from firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- 8th annual Wailea Tennis Fantasy Camp
- NetSuite to name new glass squash court
- Martin joins TIA Board
- New BNPPO website to enhance user experience
- Egyptians and Brits dominate FISU Squash
- Ashour withdraws from NetSuite Open
- 2014 US Open showcases smart technology
- Stars and Esurance rally in NYC
- USTA honors Fernandez
- USTA and Citizen Watch extend partnership