USPTA’s Tennis Buying Show to be held at Florida’s Saddlebrook Resort
May 24, 2007 — The United States Professional Tennis Association’s Tennis Buying Show will be held Sept. 20 at the Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla., during the World Conference on Tennis. Booth space is still available for the largest national tennis-only buying show.
The buying show is part of the larger World Conference, which begins Sept. 17. More than 1,500 tennis-teaching professionals, industry leaders and representatives, media and manufacturer representatives are expected to attend. Manufacturers are encouraged to submit booth registrations early to guarantee their space since the buying show sells out each year. To obtain booth reservation forms, visit uspta.com and click on the World Conference link.
Exhibitors include marketers and wholesalers of hard and soft goods, video-analysis and pro shop software, teaching aids, court surfacing and lighting, awards, backboards, educational materials, nutrition bars and vitamins and more.
In addition, the USPTA Silent Auction will be held during the buying show. Attendees will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of exciting items. The auction benefits the USPTA foundation, and is a USPTA Lessons for Life™ event. Anyone interested in donating an item for the auction, can visit uspta.com and click on the World Conference link to obtain a donation form or call John Dettor at (713) 978-7782. All donations are greatly appreciated.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR on board with Coach Youth Tennis
- Agassi, Sampras, and Lendl honored
- Babolat: The legendary experience of the Majors
- Esguerra named PTR WI Member of the Year
- Burke named PTR GA Member of the Year
- Pugh receives PTR USTA Community Service Award
- Blouin named PTR Int'l Master Professional
- Godreau named PTR MS Member of the Year
- Van B. Stafford named PTR OH Member of the Year
- GAMMA Glide is revolutionary