PTR Releases 2007 PTR Membership Handbook
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) has published its annual PTR Membership Handbook. The 385-page book, which was mailed today, provides PTR members with a myriad of information about the organization and the tennis industry. In addition, the Handbook is a directory of PTR members worldwide, complete with individual listings by last name, certification rating and contact information, cross referenced by location.
“The Handbook is a valuable resource for our members,” said Dan Santorum, PTR CEO. “Many PTR members use the Handbook all year as a reference guide and to easily look up fellow members’ phone numbers.”
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 13,000 members in 126 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
Contact: Peggy Edwards • PO Box 4739, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938 USA 843-785-7244 or 800-421-6289 • fax 843-686-2033 • firstname.lastname@example.org • ptrtennis.org
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- PTR to host Directors of Tennis Conference
- More TV time for DC's Citi Open than ever
- New Babolat Pure Aero
- Tennis Channel's summer season
- HEAD Penn players win at Pan Am Games
- Penn is the official ball of CIF
- Bringing tennis to children with 'Emirates Returns'
- Live coverage of Boston-Philadelphia WTT
- ASBA announces new tennis courts manual
- 2015 US Open Series launches in Atlanta