PTR Releases 2007 PTR Membership Handbook
Hilton Head Island, SC — Professional Tennis Registry (PTR) has published its annual PTR Membership Handbook. The 385-page book, which was mailed today, provides PTR members with a myriad of information about the organization and the tennis industry. In addition, the Handbook is a directory of PTR members worldwide, complete with individual listings by last name, certification rating and contact information, cross referenced by location.
“The Handbook is a valuable resource for our members,” said Dan Santorum, PTR CEO. “Many PTR members use the Handbook all year as a reference guide and to easily look up fellow members’ phone numbers.”
PTR is the largest global organization of tennis teaching professionals with 13,000 members in 126 countries. It has the greatest percentage of multicultural and women members of any such organization. PTR is dedicated to educating, certifying and servicing tennis teachers and coaches around the world in order to grow the game.
Contact: Peggy Edwards • PO Box 4739, Hilton Head Island, SC 29938 USA 843-785-7244 or 800-421-6289 • fax 843-686-2033 • firstname.lastname@example.org • ptrtennis.org
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Babolat presents connected tennis
- adidas Roland Garros Collection by Y-3
- CopperWynd announces new Director of Tennis
- ITA secures partnership with Oracle
- Ashaway introduces ZyMax 62 Fire
- Tecnifibre launches ‘Young Guns’ contest
- More facilities offer 'Try Tennis Free'
- Tennis Channel adds two new shows
- Pros attend Cardio Tennis Trainer Summit
- PlayTennis.com gets key upgrades