Five Seasons Sport Club Announces New Director of High Performance
Kevin Brandalik, USPTA, has been named Director of High Performance at the Five Seasons Sport Club in Cincinnati, Ohio, which has one of the biggest and best junior high performance programs in the midwest. Kevin has been coaching high performance players for 19 years. He is the 2005-2006 USPTA/Midwest Junior Coach of the Year, 1998 USPTA/North Carolina Pro of the Year, 1993 USPTA/Virginia Pro of The Year, is a USTA High Performance Coach and is certified in all three areas of the USTA Sports Science Competencies.
He was a Player Development Coach for the USTA/Southern section, where he was Head Coach for the Mills/Redgrave Cup, USTA 16’s & 12’s National Zonals, USTA Competitive Training Centers and USTA/Southern Development Training Camps. Prior to his move to the midwest, Kevin was coaching on the WTA Tour and based out of Tampa, Florida. He has owned academies in Florida and Virginia, and was the Co-Director of the Charlotte Tennis Academy in Charlotte, NC.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- USPTA HoF to induct Burwash
- Ashaway renews sponsorship of Swain
- Malaysia, Hong Kong dominate WUC Squash
- FISU WUC Badminton starts
- USTA partners in Laver Cup
- Hunt named CMO at Universal Tennis
- Hainline to receive achievement award
- PHIT grants gets kids active
- FISU World Championship starts
- New T-Fight from Tecnifibre