Penn Introduces New Instructional Program
PHOENIX — In conjunction with new ITF standards and with the USPTA, Penn is launching its Pro Penn Tennis Instructional Program (T.I.P.) - a series of transitional tennis balls designed to help beginning players learn the basic skills of tennis in a fast and fun way.
Pro Penn T.I.P. consists of two levels:
* Pro Penn T.I.P. 1, designed for beginners, is a high density, lightweight foam ball with a high bounce, great for developing motor skills
* Pro Penn T.I.P. 2, designed for advanced beginners, features a low compression core for best control and consistency, while maintaining a lively bounce for longer rallies.
Pro Penn T.I.P. products come packaged in a 3-ball polybag with a USPTA instructional booklet with drills and tips for easy learning. They are available nationwide at sporting goods chains and pro/specialty outlets, beginning May 1.
“Pro Penn T.I.P. is the first comprehensive instructional program to follow ITF standards and was developed in conjunction with the USPTA to ensure it best fits beginning players as they learn the game of tennis,” said Jennifer Parker, Business Manager, Penn.
All Pro Penn T.I.P. products are ITF approved and follow the coloration and technical specifications for transitional tennis balls.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Venus leads U.S. Fed Cup team
- adidas shows creativity defines athletes
- Couchmans advised ITF on BNP Paribas renewal
- Longoria starts 2016 with a win
- PowerShares announces player fields
- Drysdale partners with Cincinnati TC
- Sinclair to acquire Tennis Channel
- Tennis CoachEd gets boosts
- USPTA extends NetKnacks partnership
- PlaySight partners with Tennis Media Company