Penn Introduces New Instructional Program
PHOENIX — In conjunction with new ITF standards and with the USPTA, Penn is launching its Pro Penn Tennis Instructional Program (T.I.P.) - a series of transitional tennis balls designed to help beginning players learn the basic skills of tennis in a fast and fun way.
Pro Penn T.I.P. consists of two levels:
* Pro Penn T.I.P. 1, designed for beginners, is a high density, lightweight foam ball with a high bounce, great for developing motor skills
* Pro Penn T.I.P. 2, designed for advanced beginners, features a low compression core for best control and consistency, while maintaining a lively bounce for longer rallies.
Pro Penn T.I.P. products come packaged in a 3-ball polybag with a USPTA instructional booklet with drills and tips for easy learning. They are available nationwide at sporting goods chains and pro/specialty outlets, beginning May 1.
“Pro Penn T.I.P. is the first comprehensive instructional program to follow ITF standards and was developed in conjunction with the USPTA to ensure it best fits beginning players as they learn the game of tennis,” said Jennifer Parker, Business Manager, Penn.
All Pro Penn T.I.P. products are ITF approved and follow the coloration and technical specifications for transitional tennis balls.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- TIA forum set for Aug. 29
- USTA names paralympic wheelchair team
- Adcock and Langridge selected for Rio
- Annacone and Cahill join PlaySight
- Prince creates excitement at Wimbledon
- ITHF partners with ITF development program
- Presenters named for ITHF induction
- Nightly Wimbledon coverage begins June 27
- Feldman to join USTA Southern
- Longoria completes season sweep