HEAD announces shareholders payment
Amsterdam - April 25th 2007 - Head N.V. (NYSE: HED; VSX: HEAD), a leading global manufacturer and marketer of sports equipment, announces its intention to make a payment of circa EUR 7,500,000 to its shareholders. During the Annual General Meeting it will seek shareholder approval to amend the Articles of Association of the Company to allow for a decrease of the nominal share capital of the Company to facilitate this payment to shareholders.
The Company wishes to repay an amount of circa EUR 7,500,000 to its shareholders in cash. From a Dutch dividend tax perspective, the most efficient manner to achieve this is to reduce the nominal value of the issued ordinary shares by the same amount and to pay that amount to the shareholders. The decrease requires an amendment to the Articles of Association of the Company.
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Head N.V. will be held on Wednesday, 30th May at 13:00 hours (local time) at the Sheraton Amsterdam Airport Hotel, Schiphol Boulevard 101, 1118 BG Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Details concerning the agenda, the right to attend, and how to exercise rights at the Annual General Meeting will be available on Tuesday 8th May. The Annual General Meeting will not be open to members of the general public.
For more information, please visit head.com.
TIMag.com news search
Latest TIMag.com news
- Roddick wins 7th title in Richmond
- PTR welcomes two corporate members
- VA and USTA Foundation form partnership
- All HEAD Penn ladies racquetball final again
- Djokovic wins 3 Masters 1000 titles in a row
- ITF designates PTR Wheelchair Championships
- Roddick breaks Sampras record in Dallas
- Roddick ties Sampras record in Little Rock
- Roddick wins title in Austin
- Thelma Coyne Long has passed away