2016 Tennis Industry magazine Champions of Tennis
This is the 16th year that Tennis Industry has named our Champions of Tennis, honoring the oft-unsung heroes who go above and beyond in helping to make a difference in tennis and in the business of tennis. We hope they inspire you, too, to continue to move this industry forward.
Don Tisdel • Randy Futty • Sea Colony Tennis Club • Scott Hanover • Game-Set-Match • Oklahoma City Tennis Center Cindy Huether • Court One • North Main Athletic Complex • Dan James • San Antonio Tennis Association • Tim Miles• Colette Lewis • Philip van Asselt • Sammy Giammalva • COR Tennis/Reading Recreation Commission • New Balance High School Championships • Mark Faber • PGA Tour Superstore • Marty Hennessy Inspiring Children Foundation • Jack’s Abby Social Tennis League • USTA Missouri Valley • Kirk Anderson
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Take Full Advantage
- Industry News
- Junior Tournaments: Playing for Time
- GrassrootsTennis: Play It Forward!
- Retailing Tip: Futures Market
- RacquetTech: Proper Grip Installation
- Frame Outlook 2017: Frames in Mind
- Shoe Outlook 2017: Stepping Forward
- String Outlook 2017: Educational Initiative
- Apparel Outlook 2017: Mixed Company