Cardio Tennis Message
Great message on Cardio Tennis in the June issue (Your Serve, “How Cardio Tennis Contributes to the Tennis Industry”). Here in Texas we are doing our best to promote the programs and finally we are getting support from the pros. More is needed. At our club, Grey Rock Tennis Club in Austin, the sessions are popular, well attended and appreciated by our members and pros.
General Manager and Director of Tennis
Grey Rock Tennis Club
Reasons to Play
I saw your Our Serve column in the June issue of Tennis Industry and it’s great!
One of the things that I think is crucial for our sport is Jack Groppel’s “34 Reasons to Play Tennis.” PTR has it available on our website, and everyone in our industry (pros, facilities, manufacturers, etc.) needs to promote it to the world! Check it out at http://www.ptrtennis.org/benefits/34Reasons.pdf. This could be the single most important promotion for tennis!
Julie W. Jilly
PTR Vice President Marketing & Events
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Industry News
- Executive Point: Dr. Jack Groppel
- Social Media: Video Frequency
- 2016 Tennis Industry magazine Champions of Tennis
- Person of the year: Don Tisdel
- Tennis Industry Service Award: Randy Futty
- Private Facility of the year: Sea Colony Tennis Club
- Grassroots Champion of the Year: Scott Hanover
- Pro/Specialty Retailer of the Year: Game-Set-Match
- Municipal Tennis Facility of the Year: Oklahoma City Tennis Center