Cardio Tennis Message
Great message on Cardio Tennis in the June issue (Your Serve, “How Cardio Tennis Contributes to the Tennis Industry”). Here in Texas we are doing our best to promote the programs and finally we are getting support from the pros. More is needed. At our club, Grey Rock Tennis Club in Austin, the sessions are popular, well attended and appreciated by our members and pros.
General Manager and Director of Tennis
Grey Rock Tennis Club
Reasons to Play
I saw your Our Serve column in the June issue of Tennis Industry and it’s great!
One of the things that I think is crucial for our sport is Jack Groppel’s “34 Reasons to Play Tennis.” PTR has it available on our website, and everyone in our industry (pros, facilities, manufacturers, etc.) needs to promote it to the world! Check it out at http://www.ptrtennis.org/benefits/34Reasons.pdf. This could be the single most important promotion for tennis!
Julie W. Jilly
PTR Vice President Marketing & Events
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward