Dress for the Occasion
The dress is hot. In fact, some can go from court to cocktails. Combos of pink, coral, rich blues and taupes are signature colors for summer and beyond. Here are a few that will add a spring to your step.
Stella McCartney’s two-tone Pinky Coral dress for Adidas sports a built-in bra and shorts. Worn by Caroline Wozniacki, this comfortable poly-spandex single jersey dress is available in June.
The Wild Fire line in coral and taupe is part of Bolle’s high-performance line. The color-blocked, figure-flattering dress features embossed boxes on the taupe inset, which comes over the shoulders. Available mid-July.
Eliza Audley’s cute strappy Athena navy dress with hot pink and orange trim features a fun handkerchief-type hemline, in a moisture-wicking poly-spandex blend. Also comes in hot pink with orange and navy trim. Available in July.
Ginny Hilfiger’s Heritage Halter dress for Fila sets the style for the US Open, with a U-shaped neckline, princess seams, contrast border and elastic belt. Zips at center back. Stretch pique in a nylon-spandex fabrication. Available in Lipstick (pink) and Peacoat — both with white.
Tail’s Ashlyn Performance jersey dress in hot pink and blue is a poly-spandex blend. The bright color-blocked dress also features a colorful print trim around the arms, neck and keyhole back. Comes out in July.
See all articles by Cynthia Sherman
About the Author
Cynthia Sherman is a contributing editor for Tennis Industry magazine.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm