Dress for the Occasion
The dress is hot. In fact, some can go from court to cocktails. Combos of pink, coral, rich blues and taupes are signature colors for summer and beyond. Here are a few that will add a spring to your step.
Stella McCartney’s two-tone Pinky Coral dress for Adidas sports a built-in bra and shorts. Worn by Caroline Wozniacki, this comfortable poly-spandex single jersey dress is available in June.
The Wild Fire line in coral and taupe is part of Bolle’s high-performance line. The color-blocked, figure-flattering dress features embossed boxes on the taupe inset, which comes over the shoulders. Available mid-July.
Eliza Audley’s cute strappy Athena navy dress with hot pink and orange trim features a fun handkerchief-type hemline, in a moisture-wicking poly-spandex blend. Also comes in hot pink with orange and navy trim. Available in July.
Ginny Hilfiger’s Heritage Halter dress for Fila sets the style for the US Open, with a U-shaped neckline, princess seams, contrast border and elastic belt. Zips at center back. Stretch pique in a nylon-spandex fabrication. Available in Lipstick (pink) and Peacoat — both with white.
Tail’s Ashlyn Performance jersey dress in hot pink and blue is a poly-spandex blend. The bright color-blocked dress also features a colorful print trim around the arms, neck and keyhole back. Comes out in July.
See all articles by Cynthia Sherman
About the Author
Cynthia Sherman is a contributing editor for RSI magazine.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Our Guiding Lights
- Industry news
- ‘Coach Youth Tennis’ Hits A Winner with Providers
- Pioneers in Tennis: The Wit and Warmth of Vic Braden
- Person of the Year: Bahram Akradi
- Private Facility of the Year: Army Navy Country Club
- Stringer of the Year: David Yamane
- Builder of the Year: Trans Texas Tennis
- Sales Rep of the Year: Allan Iverson
- Tennis Advocate of the Year: Shima and Joe Grover