Court Construction and Maintenance: Annual excellence
The USTA’s Outstanding Facility Awards Program recognizes excellent facilities every year.
2012 USTA Facility Awards Program Winners
Large Tennis Centers (11 or more courts)
- The Courts at Gabe Nesbitt Community Park, McKinney, TX
- Wake Forest Tennis Complex, Winston-Salem, NC
- Charlotte Country Club, Charlotte, NC
- Ellis Tennis Center, El Paso, TX
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort, Tucson, AZ
- Sea Colony Resort, Bethany Beach, DE
- The Haig Point Club, Daufuskie Island, SC
Is Your Tennis Facility Outstanding?
The USTA’s Facility Awards Program, now in its 32nd year, is designed to acknowledge excellence in design, construction and programming of tennis facilities. Recognition is not a competition among applicants, but rather a recognition of those facilities that meet the criteria of the program.
Recipients will be honored at the USTA Technical Committee meeting during the Semi-Annual Meeting held in New York City during the US Open. In addition to a sign to display at their facility, recipients will receive a free one-year USTA organizational membership, and one facility will be recognized as the “USTA 2013 Featured Facility,” with its name on a permanent plaque at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
For more information on the USTA’s 2013 Outstanding Facility Awards program, and to find out how to nominate facilities, visit usta.com/facilityawards, or email email@example.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Clarity and Simplicity
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Stringing Blind
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Player Ratings: Leveling the Field
- Building Our Future
- 2017 Racquet Selector: Finding the Perfect Fit
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Serve
- Stringing Machine Review: Tourna 600-ES