Court Construction and Maintenance: Annual excellence
The USTA’s Outstanding Facility Awards Program recognizes excellent facilities every year.
2012 USTA Facility Awards Program Winners
Large Tennis Centers (11 or more courts)
- The Courts at Gabe Nesbitt Community Park, McKinney, TX
- Wake Forest Tennis Complex, Winston-Salem, NC
- Charlotte Country Club, Charlotte, NC
- Ellis Tennis Center, El Paso, TX
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort, Tucson, AZ
- Sea Colony Resort, Bethany Beach, DE
- The Haig Point Club, Daufuskie Island, SC
Is Your Tennis Facility Outstanding?
The USTA’s Facility Awards Program, now in its 32nd year, is designed to acknowledge excellence in design, construction and programming of tennis facilities. Recognition is not a competition among applicants, but rather a recognition of those facilities that meet the criteria of the program.
Recipients will be honored at the USTA Technical Committee meeting during the Semi-Annual Meeting held in New York City during the US Open. In addition to a sign to display at their facility, recipients will receive a free one-year USTA organizational membership, and one facility will be recognized as the “USTA 2013 Featured Facility,” with its name on a permanent plaque at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center.
For more information on the USTA’s 2013 Outstanding Facility Awards program, and to find out how to nominate facilities, visit usta.com/facilityawards, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Framing Our Future
- Industry News
- Letters: Focus on the Customer
- Racquet Tech: A New Level of Service
- Retailing Tip: Sell the Experience!
- Teaching Tools: Tech Support
- Future of Tennis: Wish list for the New Year
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new racquets
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new strings
- Tennis Technology: Smarten up!