Courts: Color Matching
There are more than 5,000 courts in the U.S. designed for 10 and Under Tennis, either as standalone 36- and 60-foot courts or with blended lines on 78-foot courts. If you haven’t yet lined your courts for 10 and Under Tennis, take a look at how easily blended lines can fit with your existing court colors. And check out the facility assistance grants available from the USTA, which can pay for up to 75 percent of the cost of blended lines (visit usta.com/facilities).
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- 2014 Guide to Stringing Machines: Business Assessment
- Our Serve: It’s About Advocacy
- Industry News
- Junior Tennis
- The ‘New Home for American Tennis’
- Facility manager’s manual: Impact Through Influence
- Footwear: Stress Relief?
- Racquet Stringing: String Checklist
- 2014 Guide to ball machines: Smarten Up!