Courts: Color Matching
There are more than 5,000 courts in the U.S. designed for 10 and Under Tennis, either as standalone 36- and 60-foot courts or with blended lines on 78-foot courts. If you haven’t yet lined your courts for 10 and Under Tennis, take a look at how easily blended lines can fit with your existing court colors. And check out the facility assistance grants available from the USTA, which can pay for up to 75 percent of the cost of blended lines (visit usta.com/facilities).
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Stating the Case for Tennis
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Use Care When Sharing
- Retailing Tip: Service With a Smile
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Executive Point: Craig Morris
- Hall of Fame: Honoring Gene Scott & Eve Kraft
- Facility Construction & Renovation: A Grand Slam Transformation
- Apparel: Fashion Fallout