Courts: Color Matching
There are more than 5,000 courts in the U.S. designed for 10 and Under Tennis, either as standalone 36- and 60-foot courts or with blended lines on 78-foot courts. If you haven’t yet lined your courts for 10 and Under Tennis, take a look at how easily blended lines can fit with your existing court colors. And check out the facility assistance grants available from the USTA, which can pay for up to 75 percent of the cost of blended lines (visit usta.com/facilities).
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Your Serve: Save Our Scoring System
- Our Serve: Framing Our Future
- Industry News
- Letters: Focus on the Customer
- Racquet Tech: A New Level of Service
- Retailing Tip: Sell the Experience!
- Teaching Tools: Tech Support
- Future of Tennis: Wish list for the New Year
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new racquets
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new strings