Courts: Color Matching
There are more than 5,000 courts in the U.S. designed for 10 and Under Tennis, either as standalone 36- and 60-foot courts or with blended lines on 78-foot courts. If you haven’t yet lined your courts for 10 and Under Tennis, take a look at how easily blended lines can fit with your existing court colors. And check out the facility assistance grants available from the USTA, which can pay for up to 75 percent of the cost of blended lines (visit usta.com/facilities).
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward