Letters: In praise of tennis
I just read Paula Hale’s “Your Serve” in the April issue of RSI and was very pleased with the kind words about our CTA, Brandon (S.D.) Tennis Association. I couldn’t agree with you more about the wonderful aspects of having a CTA in your community.
In my opinion, tennis is the best sport a community can sponsor. A lifelong sport, it also blurs the barriers between age, income and gender. All can play together and that’s the best thing about it.
It is one of the few activities that allows me to connect with my teenage daughter in a mutually enjoyable moment. My wife, daughter, son and I all play tennis and now that our two children are on the high-school teams, it has been even more fun to play together.
Thanks for all you do and all you’ve done to support tennis.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: My Wish List
- Industry News
- Retailing 134: Extending Your Website
- Georgia's Dan Magill Raised College Tennis to New Heights
- Racquet Customization: Match Play
- Future of Tennis: Wish List for the New Year
- Apparel: A New Level of Style for Spring
- Court Construction and Maintenance: Hard Facts About Hard Courts
- Playtest: Luxilon Alu Power Feel 1.20
- Your Serve: Passion Play