Letters: Positive Signs
I thoroughly appreciated the “Tennis’ Upward Swing” articles in the May issue on the growth in the tennis industry. I keep articles like this for our Professional Tennis Management classes here at Methodist University.
In fact, the tennis industry is so good that our assistant PTM director recently resigned to start up her own tennis specialty shop in Southern Pines, N.C., (tennisessentialsstore.com).
Pete Peterson, PTM Director
Methodist University, Fayetteville, N.C.
See all articles by Pete Peterson
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork