Letters: Positive Signs
I thoroughly appreciated the “Tennis’ Upward Swing” articles in the May issue on the growth in the tennis industry. I keep articles like this for our Professional Tennis Management classes here at Methodist University.
In fact, the tennis industry is so good that our assistant PTM director recently resigned to start up her own tennis specialty shop in Southern Pines, N.C., (tennisessentialsstore.com).
Pete Peterson, PTM Director
Methodist University, Fayetteville, N.C.
See all articles by Pete Peterson
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward