Letters: Positive Signs
I thoroughly appreciated the “Tennis’ Upward Swing” articles in the May issue on the growth in the tennis industry. I keep articles like this for our Professional Tennis Management classes here at Methodist University.
In fact, the tennis industry is so good that our assistant PTM director recently resigned to start up her own tennis specialty shop in Southern Pines, N.C., (tennisessentialsstore.com).
Pete Peterson, PTM Director
Methodist University, Fayetteville, N.C.
See all articles by Pete Peterson
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Black Code 4S 17
- Our Serve: The Next Chapters
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Maintain Your Investment
- Retailing 137: The Power of ‘Hello’
- 2015 Tennis Summit: Industry Addresses Major Issues and Concerns
- Footwear: Kicking It Up
- The Evolution of Poly Strings
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Solid Solutions
- Your Serve: Fix Your Delivery!