Letters: Positive Signs
I thoroughly appreciated the “Tennis’ Upward Swing” articles in the May issue on the growth in the tennis industry. I keep articles like this for our Professional Tennis Management classes here at Methodist University.
In fact, the tennis industry is so good that our assistant PTM director recently resigned to start up her own tennis specialty shop in Southern Pines, N.C., (tennisessentialsstore.com).
Pete Peterson, PTM Director
Methodist University, Fayetteville, N.C.
See all articles by Pete Peterson
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm