Letters: Positive Signs
I thoroughly appreciated the “Tennis’ Upward Swing” articles in the May issue on the growth in the tennis industry. I keep articles like this for our Professional Tennis Management classes here at Methodist University.
In fact, the tennis industry is so good that our assistant PTM director recently resigned to start up her own tennis specialty shop in Southern Pines, N.C., (tennisessentialsstore.com).
Pete Peterson, PTM Director
Methodist University, Fayetteville, N.C.
See all articles by Pete Peterson
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Stating the Case for Tennis
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Use Care When Sharing
- Retailing Tip: Service With a Smile
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Executive Point: Craig Morris
- Hall of Fame: Honoring Gene Scott & Eve Kraft
- Facility Construction & Renovation: A Grand Slam Transformation
- Apparel: Fashion Fallout