'Yoga for Tennis' DVD
Health and fitness industry veteran Rick Devereux combines two of his passions, tennis and yoga, in a new DVD, “Yoga and Yoga Stretches for Tennis.” As a tennis player, tennis coach, and yoga teacher, Devereux is fully aware of what yoga can do for a player’s tennis game, both the mental and physical sides. His new DVD, which has a brief introduction by Bud Collins, is for tennis players of all ages and ability levels. Chapters cover loosening up; attending to tennis trouble spots; yoga routines for flexibility, balance, and strength; cool down, and more. It’s available from coacheschoice.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork