'Yoga for Tennis' DVD
Health and fitness industry veteran Rick Devereux combines two of his passions, tennis and yoga, in a new DVD, “Yoga and Yoga Stretches for Tennis.” As a tennis player, tennis coach, and yoga teacher, Devereux is fully aware of what yoga can do for a player’s tennis game, both the mental and physical sides. His new DVD, which has a brief introduction by Bud Collins, is for tennis players of all ages and ability levels. Chapters cover loosening up; attending to tennis trouble spots; yoga routines for flexibility, balance, and strength; cool down, and more. It’s available from coacheschoice.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Framing Our Future
- Industry News
- Letters: Focus on the Customer
- Racquet Tech: A New Level of Service
- Retailing Tip: Sell the Experience!
- Teaching Tools: Tech Support
- Future of Tennis: Wish list for the New Year
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new racquets
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new strings
- Tennis Technology: Smarten up!