'Yoga for Tennis' DVD
Health and fitness industry veteran Rick Devereux combines two of his passions, tennis and yoga, in a new DVD, “Yoga and Yoga Stretches for Tennis.” As a tennis player, tennis coach, and yoga teacher, Devereux is fully aware of what yoga can do for a player’s tennis game, both the mental and physical sides. His new DVD, which has a brief introduction by Bud Collins, is for tennis players of all ages and ability levels. Chapters cover loosening up; attending to tennis trouble spots; yoga routines for flexibility, balance, and strength; cool down, and more. It’s available from coacheschoice.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Clarity and Simplicity
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Stringing Blind
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Player Ratings: Leveling the Field
- Building Our Future
- 2017 Racquet Selector: Finding the Perfect Fit
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Serve
- Stringing Machine Review: Tourna 600-ES