'Yoga for Tennis' DVD
Health and fitness industry veteran Rick Devereux combines two of his passions, tennis and yoga, in a new DVD, “Yoga and Yoga Stretches for Tennis.” As a tennis player, tennis coach, and yoga teacher, Devereux is fully aware of what yoga can do for a player’s tennis game, both the mental and physical sides. His new DVD, which has a brief introduction by Bud Collins, is for tennis players of all ages and ability levels. Chapters cover loosening up; attending to tennis trouble spots; yoga routines for flexibility, balance, and strength; cool down, and more. It’s available from coacheschoice.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm