USPTA Schedules World Conference
The USPTA’s World Conference on Tennis will be Sept. 17 to 22 at the Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla. The conference, which typically attracts about 1,500 tennis professionals, industry leaders and representatives, manufacturers, wholesalers, and media, will have more than 40 general sessions, seminars, and specialty courses.
Also during the conference, USPTA hosts its International Tennis Championships, board and executive committee meetings, nighttime parties, industry meetings, a tennis-only buying show, silent auction, awards presentation, and more.
Details about the conference, including registration information, will be available soon at uspta.com or by calling 800-877-8248.
The Tennis Buying Show will be Sept. 20 during the World Conference. Booth space is still available. Manufacturers are encouraged to submit booth registrations early to guarantee space. To obtain booth reservation forms, visit www.uspta.com and click on the World Conference link.
Exhibitors include marketers and wholesalers of hard and soft goods, video-analysis and pro shop software, teaching aids, court surfacing and lighting, awards, backboards, educational materials, nutrition bars and vitamins, and more.
In addition, the USPTA Silent Auction, which benefits the USPTA Foundation, will be held during the Buying Show. Anyone interested in donating an item for the auction can visit uspta.com and click on the World Conference link to obtain a donation form, or call John Dettor at 713-978-7782.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Yonex PolyTour Spin G 125
- Our Serve: Tennis, and the Top 20 Fitness Trends
- Industry News
- Customer Service: Simplify The Selection of a New Racquet
- Facility Operations: Simple Secrets to Superior Service and Sales
- Retailing 135: Back to Basics!
- Executive Point: Steve Simon, Tournament Director, BNP Paribas Open
- Recreational Play: ROG Balls and Shorter Courts Aren’t Just for Kids!
- Facility Manager’s Manual: Behavior Modification?
- Outlook 2015: Racquets — It’s All about the Fit