USPTA Schedules World Conference
The USPTA’s World Conference on Tennis will be Sept. 17 to 22 at the Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla. The conference, which typically attracts about 1,500 tennis professionals, industry leaders and representatives, manufacturers, wholesalers, and media, will have more than 40 general sessions, seminars, and specialty courses.
Also during the conference, USPTA hosts its International Tennis Championships, board and executive committee meetings, nighttime parties, industry meetings, a tennis-only buying show, silent auction, awards presentation, and more.
Details about the conference, including registration information, will be available soon at uspta.com or by calling 800-877-8248.
The Tennis Buying Show will be Sept. 20 during the World Conference. Booth space is still available. Manufacturers are encouraged to submit booth registrations early to guarantee space. To obtain booth reservation forms, visit www.uspta.com and click on the World Conference link.
Exhibitors include marketers and wholesalers of hard and soft goods, video-analysis and pro shop software, teaching aids, court surfacing and lighting, awards, backboards, educational materials, nutrition bars and vitamins, and more.
In addition, the USPTA Silent Auction, which benefits the USPTA Foundation, will be held during the Buying Show. Anyone interested in donating an item for the auction can visit uspta.com and click on the World Conference link to obtain a donation form, or call John Dettor at 713-978-7782.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!