Sign Up to Participate In New 'Court Activity Monitor'
The TIA, USTA, PTR, and USPTA are backing a new system to keep tabs on the amount of tennis being played at the grassroots level in the U.S. The new “Court Activity Monitor” will provide a monthly count of tennis activity, but to be as accurate as possible, it requires some simple, no-cost steps from tennis facilities, which stand to gain in benefits for their participation in this survey.
“Providing input from each facility takes only a few moments,” says TIA Executive Director Jolyn de Boer. “All data provided is confidential, and there is no fee required. Plus, for participating in the Grassroots Monitor, facilities will realize a host of benefits.”
To participate, go to GrowingTennis.com/public and enter your facility details. You will see an instant report on the level of tennis activity in your area.
When you register your facility, you’ll:
- Automatically be entered in a drawing to win one of five $200 gift certificate at the end of the year.
- Receive a quarterly summary of grassroots tennis activity in your area from the TIA.
- Qualify for a discounted rate on TennisConnect, an online business system designed for tennis facilities that provides an e-calendar, online court scheduling, an email marketing system to promote your programs, and much more.
As a bonus, facilities that register for the Court Activity Monitor can link to GrowingTennis.com and enter additional details about their website to get a free listing on the tennis industry’s major online databases. The free exposure will help players find your facility and can increase your business.
“When you sign up now, you’ll be contributing toward the further development of grassroots tennis in the U.S.,” says de Boer.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Mastering the Weave
- Retailing 144: Human Contact — a Rare and Valuable Commodity
- New Junior Recognition Program Stresses Sportsmanship
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Footwear: Stepping in the Right Direction
- Racquet Stringing: Skill Set
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Hard Acts to Follow