Prince Offers New 5000 Stringing Machine
Prince’s new 5000 stringing machine offers many top features for professional stringers. The “high-speed quad” four-point mounting system locks the frame in place quickly, easily, and securely. The “Silencer” tension head has a unique electro-mechanical design and microchip processing to provide accuracy, speed, and quiet operation, says the company.
With the “Versa Clamp” system, stringers can decide on gravity-based or pushbutton release, and the “Quick Click” clamp bases lock at the flip of a lever. The unit adjusts for height, and it has a detachable pedestal so it can sit on a table top. It also comes with a drawer-style tool tray. And the liquid-crystal screen tilts up to 15 degrees for easy viewing.
For more information, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Clarity and Simplicity
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Stringing Blind
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Player Ratings: Leveling the Field
- Building Our Future
- 2017 Racquet Selector: Finding the Perfect Fit
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Serve
- Stringing Machine Review: Tourna 600-ES