Prince Adds New Ozone Frames
Prince introduces three new frames to its lineup: the Ozone One, Ozone Four, and Ozone Seven. The Ozone line features Prince’s new Carbon Wave Matrix Construction. The racquets also have a re-engineered hitting zone that Prince says will add extra strength and stability for a larger, more consistent sweetspot.
Prince says the 118-square-inch, 9-ounce Ozone One is for players looking for lightweight power and a larger hitting zone. The head-heavy racquet has a 16 × 19 string pattern.
The oversize (110-square-inch) Ozone Four is for players seeing an enhanced sweetspot, says the company. The evenly-balanced frame weighs in at 9.7 ounces and has a 16 × 19 string pattern.
Prince describes the 105-square-inch Ozone Seven as having the ultimate blend of power and control for players across all levels. The head-light frame is 10.1 ounces and has a 16 × 18 pattern.
Each of the three frames carries a suggested retail price of $190. For a limited time, with the purchase of any Ozone racquet, Prince is offering a free triple bag and a four-pack of balls (valued at $29.99), at participating outlets. For more information, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork
- 2015 Guide to Stringing Machines: A Brief History of Stringing Machines