Prince Adds New Ozone Frames
Prince introduces three new frames to its lineup: the Ozone One, Ozone Four, and Ozone Seven. The Ozone line features Prince’s new Carbon Wave Matrix Construction. The racquets also have a re-engineered hitting zone that Prince says will add extra strength and stability for a larger, more consistent sweetspot.
Prince says the 118-square-inch, 9-ounce Ozone One is for players looking for lightweight power and a larger hitting zone. The head-heavy racquet has a 16 × 19 string pattern.
The oversize (110-square-inch) Ozone Four is for players seeing an enhanced sweetspot, says the company. The evenly-balanced frame weighs in at 9.7 ounces and has a 16 × 19 string pattern.
Prince describes the 105-square-inch Ozone Seven as having the ultimate blend of power and control for players across all levels. The head-light frame is 10.1 ounces and has a 16 × 18 pattern.
Each of the three frames carries a suggested retail price of $190. For a limited time, with the purchase of any Ozone racquet, Prince is offering a free triple bag and a four-pack of balls (valued at $29.99), at participating outlets. For more information, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre XR3 17
- Our Serve: Mainstream Marketing
- Industry news
- RacquetTech: Two-Piece Stringing without a Starting Knot
- Inventory Management: Select the Right Gear to Stay Competitive
- USTA: Catching Up With New USTA President Katrina Adams
- Footwear: The In-Store Advantage
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: The Hard Facts
- Serious Propositions