Penn Offers Chance to Win Chrysler Sebring
For a limited time this summer, specially marked four-packs of Penn Championship and Pro Penn tennis balls will include a chance to win a 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible and other prizes from HEAD Penn. Also included in the pack is a digital carabiner sports watch.
Chrysler and Penn partnered through their mutual sponsorship of USTA’s League Tennis program — the largest grassroots league program in the country with more than 600,000 tennis players. Chrysler is the presenting sponsor of the program while Penn serves as the official ball.
“By offering the instant gratification of the sports watch as well as a chance to win a 2008 Chrysler Sebring convertible, we are able to provide our retail partners and consumers with an incredible value in these special packs of tennis balls,” says Jennifer Parker, business manager for Penn Tennis Balls.
Special pack graphics and insert cards alert consumers to the promotion. The “prize decoder” drives consumers to a website where they can see if they have won the Chrysler Sebring Convertible or other HEAD Penn tennis products.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: It’s a Simple Question, But …
- Industry News
- Tennis Facilities: Community Services
- Retailing 128: Basic Training
- Stringing for Indoor Racquet Sports
- Tennis Footwear: Performance Artists
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Bright Ideas
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: ‘Growing’ Pains?
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Cleaning Solution