Lee Tennis to Host Indoor Clay Court Conference
Lee Tennis, the manufacturer of Har-Tru, will host its Fourth Annual Conference on Indoor Clay Courts on Aug. 27 and 28 in Syosset, N.Y. The purpose of the conference is to bring together leading experts on indoor clay courts to discuss the construction and maintenance of clay in an indoor environment.
The event, held at Sportime Syosset, is designed for anyone managing, maintaining, or considering installing indoor clay courts. Lee Tennis will share new findings on the causes of indoor surface compaction and what techniques are being used to alleviate it. Additionally, there will be a discussion of ClayTech, a new clay court surface from Lee that the company says is ideal for indoor facilities.
The conference will consist of presentations, panel discussions and on-court demonstrations. Attendees will tour several indoor facilities and participate in Q&A sessions with the facility managers and maintenance personnel.
For more information, contact Pat Hanssen at 877-4HARTRU or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the indoor forum at www.leetennis.com/indoorforum.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- USTA Foundation: Serving Up Dreams, Changing Lives
- Pioneers in Tennis: Crunching the Numbers
- Racquet Tech
- Awards: TI Champions of Tennis Honor Roll
- Accessories: Cool-Headed
- Footwear: Regaining Its Footing
- Youth Tennis: Bringing the Game to Kids
- 2014 Guide to Stringing Machines: Business Assessment
- Your Serve: Team Building
- Our Serve: It’s About Advocacy