HEAD 'Radical' Promo Offers Chance to Hit with Agassi
How radical can the game of tennis get? Head is asking tennis fans around the world to weigh in with a new “How Radical Are You?” promotion that coincides with the launch of the new MicroGel Radical racquet.
Head wants fans to submit one- to two-minute videos showing how their tennis game has “evolved into an individual, spontaneous, and adventurous sport.” Participants will compete for a chance to win an afternoon on the court with Andre Agassi.
Fans can submit their videos on head.com through July 8.
In addition to court time with Agassi, the Grand Prize winner will receive round-trip airfare for two and a two-night stay in Las Vegas. The runner up will receive a new MicroGel Radical racquet signed by Agassi.
The MicroGel Radical line will hit shelves in July 2007 and feature three racquets, the MicroGel Radical OS, the MicroGel Radical MP and the MicroGel Radical Pro.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Industry News
- Retailing 125: Plan Your Holiday Gift Guide
- Catching Up With Catarina Lindqvist
- Accessories: Keeping a Grip on the Racquet
- Equipment: Prince Shows New Product, Strategies to Key Dealers
- 30 under 30
- Apparel Preview: All-court game
- Footwear Preview: Running in place?
- Ball Machines Step Up The Game
- Your Serve: Creative Solutions to Filling Open Court Time