HEAD 'Radical' Promo Offers Chance to Hit with Agassi
How radical can the game of tennis get? Head is asking tennis fans around the world to weigh in with a new “How Radical Are You?” promotion that coincides with the launch of the new MicroGel Radical racquet.
Head wants fans to submit one- to two-minute videos showing how their tennis game has “evolved into an individual, spontaneous, and adventurous sport.” Participants will compete for a chance to win an afternoon on the court with Andre Agassi.
Fans can submit their videos on head.com through July 8.
In addition to court time with Agassi, the Grand Prize winner will receive round-trip airfare for two and a two-night stay in Las Vegas. The runner up will receive a new MicroGel Radical racquet signed by Agassi.
The MicroGel Radical line will hit shelves in July 2007 and feature three racquets, the MicroGel Radical OS, the MicroGel Radical MP and the MicroGel Radical Pro.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Try It, You’ll Like It …
- Industry News
- RacquetTech: Weave Your Way to Consistency
- Retailing 136: Your Path to Profits
- Junior Play: Team Spirit
- Racquet Service: It’s Time for A Tune-Up
- Apparel Trends: High-Tech Fabrics Take Performance to a Higher Level
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Goods
- Racquet Selection: Finding the Perfect Fit