HEAD 'Radical' Promo Offers Chance to Hit with Agassi
How radical can the game of tennis get? Head is asking tennis fans around the world to weigh in with a new “How Radical Are You?” promotion that coincides with the launch of the new MicroGel Radical racquet.
Head wants fans to submit one- to two-minute videos showing how their tennis game has “evolved into an individual, spontaneous, and adventurous sport.” Participants will compete for a chance to win an afternoon on the court with Andre Agassi.
Fans can submit their videos on head.com through July 8.
In addition to court time with Agassi, the Grand Prize winner will receive round-trip airfare for two and a two-night stay in Las Vegas. The runner up will receive a new MicroGel Radical racquet signed by Agassi.
The MicroGel Radical line will hit shelves in July 2007 and feature three racquets, the MicroGel Radical OS, the MicroGel Radical MP and the MicroGel Radical Pro.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!