Wilson Promotes Adams, Springer
Wilson Sporting Goods’ Racquet Sports Division announces two promotions. Jeffery Adams is the new national sales manager and Cory Springer is the new U.S. marketing director. Both are newly created positions.
In his new role, Adams will manage the Racquet Sports sales segment and oversee the regional sales managers and sales planning manager. Springer will be responsible for the day-to-day marketing activities, as well as product line plans and execution of marketing strategies for all tennis categories.
Since joining Wilson in 1996, Adams has held several roles within the Racquet Sports Division, including his most recent position as regional sales manager for the South Central Region. Springer has been with Wilson for nine years, the last three as marketing manager in Wilson’s Chicago headquarters.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Multifeel 16
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved