USPTA Accepting Nominations for Awards
The USPTA is accepting nominations for its 2007 National Awards Program. Each year the USPTA seeks inspiring stories of USPTA Professionals who go above and beyond the call of duty to provide their students with the highest level of tennis instruction and personal development. The national awards program recognizes members who have winning strokes, who teach tennis’ many life lessons, who build businesses that spur the industry, and who serve the sport and their communities with distinction.
Deadline for nominations is July 5. Those chosen as award winners will be honored during the annual awards breakfast on Sept. 20 at Saddlebrook Resort in Wesley Chapel, Fla., during the 2007 USPTA World Conference on Tennis. All Professional-level USPTA members are eligible.
Awards are presented in every facet of the tennis business in which USPTA members work. More information, and award nomination forms and guidelines, are available at uspta.com, by calling 800-877-8248, or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- String Playtest: Head Gravity
- Our Serve: Our Guiding Lights
- Industry news
- ‘Coach Youth Tennis’ Hits A Winner with Providers
- Pioneers in Tennis: The Wit and Warmth of Vic Braden
- Person of the Year: Bahram Akradi
- Private Facility of the Year: Army Navy Country Club
- Stringer of the Year: David Yamane
- Builder of the Year: Trans Texas Tennis
- Sales Rep of the Year: Allan Iverson