Racquet Sports Industry Relaunches Website
Racquet Sports Industry recently relaunched its website, tennisindustrymag.com, to allow access to news from the industry as it happens.
Visitors to the new website will find continually updated information on the business of tennis and other racquet sports. The website will also offer more in-depth and extra coverage of many stories that run in the printed magazine.
“Our new website offers unlimited space for us to bring to those involved in the tennis industry the very latest information, so they can run their businesses as profitably as possible,” says David Bone, co-publisher of Racquet Sports Industry, which is the largest tennis trade magazine in the world. “You’ll be getting more news, on a more timely basis.”
The new TennisIndustryMag.com will even offer a service that allows readers to be notified whenever a new story hits the site.
In addition to breaking news, visitors to the site will also find the largest archive of racquet sports business related stories anywhere on the web. All the past issues of RSI magazine will be housed on the new site, with improved search capabilities that will allow searches based on text keywords, dates published, categories of information, specific issues of RSI, specific months of RSI.com news, and even by author.
Racquet Sports Industry is the only magazine that exclusively covers the racquet sports business. For more information about RSI, including how to subscribe, visit tennisindustrymag.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm