PTR Offers TennisOne Benefit
In a new partnership agreement, PTR members will receive a complimentary one-year membership to the tennis instruction website TennisOne.
Launched in 1996, TennisOne is a premier instruction website and has twice won Forbes magazine’s best tennis site of the year award. The site has multimedia tools and offers free online invitation and event management tools for tennis captains and teaching pros to better communicate with their players and manage their tennis programs.
“PTR is thrilled to partner with TennisOne, the leader in quality online education for tennis teaching professionals and coaches,” says PTR Executive Director and CEO Dan Santorum. “With top notch contributors like PTR Founder and President Dennis Van der Meer, PTR Master Professional Ken DeHart, TennisOne Editor Jim McLennan, and other talented writers, PTR members will be kept abreast on a weekly basis of excellent educational articles and videos.”
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward