Prince Releases New Junior Racquets
Prince has come out with a line of new junior racquets named for two of its biggest stars, Maria Sharapova and James Blake.
The new Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake frames are each available in three different lengths — 21, 23, or 25 inches — with similar specs for each length. The 21-inch Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake both have a 95-square-inch head and weigh 6.7 ounces. The 23-inch versions are 100 square inches and 7.6 ounces, and the 25-inch frames are 107 square inches and 8.8 ounces.
All feature Prince’s Fusionlite Alloy O-Beam and Technigrip. For more info, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: My Wish List
- Industry News
- Retailing 134: Extending Your Website
- Georgia's Dan Magill Raised College Tennis to New Heights
- Racquet Customization: Match Play
- Future of Tennis: Wish List for the New Year
- Apparel: A New Level of Style for Spring
- Court Construction and Maintenance: Hard Facts About Hard Courts
- Playtest: Luxilon Alu Power Feel 1.20
- Your Serve: Passion Play