Prince Releases New Junior Racquets
Prince has come out with a line of new junior racquets named for two of its biggest stars, Maria Sharapova and James Blake.
The new Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake frames are each available in three different lengths — 21, 23, or 25 inches — with similar specs for each length. The 21-inch Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake both have a 95-square-inch head and weigh 6.7 ounces. The 23-inch versions are 100 square inches and 7.6 ounces, and the 25-inch frames are 107 square inches and 8.8 ounces.
All feature Prince’s Fusionlite Alloy O-Beam and Technigrip. For more info, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm