Prince Releases New Junior Racquets
Prince has come out with a line of new junior racquets named for two of its biggest stars, Maria Sharapova and James Blake.
The new Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake frames are each available in three different lengths — 21, 23, or 25 inches — with similar specs for each length. The 21-inch Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake both have a 95-square-inch head and weigh 6.7 ounces. The 23-inch versions are 100 square inches and 7.6 ounces, and the 25-inch frames are 107 square inches and 8.8 ounces.
All feature Prince’s Fusionlite Alloy O-Beam and Technigrip. For more info, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Black Code 4S 17
- Our Serve: The Next Chapters
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Maintain Your Investment
- Retailing 137: The Power of ‘Hello’
- 2015 Tennis Summit: Industry Addresses Major Issues and Concerns
- Footwear: Kicking It Up
- The Evolution of Poly Strings
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Solid Solutions
- Your Serve: Fix Your Delivery!