Prince Releases New Junior Racquets
Prince has come out with a line of new junior racquets named for two of its biggest stars, Maria Sharapova and James Blake.
The new Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake frames are each available in three different lengths — 21, 23, or 25 inches — with similar specs for each length. The 21-inch Air O Sharapova and Air O Blake both have a 95-square-inch head and weigh 6.7 ounces. The 23-inch versions are 100 square inches and 7.6 ounces, and the 25-inch frames are 107 square inches and 8.8 ounces.
All feature Prince’s Fusionlite Alloy O-Beam and Technigrip. For more info, visit princesports.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!