Own the Zone Offers VibrationDampeners
Are your players looking to improve on the simple rubber-band vibration dampener that top pros such as Andre Agassi, Andy Roddick, and Maria Sharapova have used? Now, according to Own the Zone band vibration dampeners, they can.
The manufacturer says Own the Zone (OTZ) bands, which come in eight colors, are made from a special compound that dampens vibration 35 to 45 percent better than ordinary elastic bands. But unlike ordinary bands, OTZ bands won’t quickly dry out in the sun, lose their elasticity, or crack after repeated use. Depending on how much you play, a single OTZ band will last from six to 12 weeks, the company says.
The design of the OTZ band, says the manufacturer, allows for vibration energy to be transferred away from the strings and the frame, into the air. For more information or to order online, visit otzsports.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm