Own the Zone Offers VibrationDampeners
Are your players looking to improve on the simple rubber-band vibration dampener that top pros such as Andre Agassi, Andy Roddick, and Maria Sharapova have used? Now, according to Own the Zone band vibration dampeners, they can.
The manufacturer says Own the Zone (OTZ) bands, which come in eight colors, are made from a special compound that dampens vibration 35 to 45 percent better than ordinary elastic bands. But unlike ordinary bands, OTZ bands won’t quickly dry out in the sun, lose their elasticity, or crack after repeated use. Depending on how much you play, a single OTZ band will last from six to 12 weeks, the company says.
The design of the OTZ band, says the manufacturer, allows for vibration energy to be transferred away from the strings and the frame, into the air. For more information or to order online, visit otzsports.com or email email@example.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: The Best Part of Your Day
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: The Latest and Greatest
- Youth Instruction: Hitting a Winner
- Company Profile: Taking Care of (Family) Business
- TI Champions of Tennis Honor Roll
- 2016 Guide to Stringing Machines: Machine Learning
- Racquet service: Stringing stars
- Playtest: Tecnifibre Pro Redcode Wax 17
- Your Serve: Meet and Greet