N.Y.C. Campus Gets Classic Turf Surface
Rockefeller University in New York City recently converted a 100-year-old concrete parking garage deck into a tennis court using the Classic Turf System, a cushioned sheet-goods surface system. The Classic Turf engineering department redesigned the drainage system, among other construction specs, and replaced the spot drains with a trench drain. The company also installed custom fencing, a lighting system from LSI, and custom windscreens with the Rockefeller University logo. For more information, contact 800-246-7951 or visit classicturf.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: It’s a Simple Question, But …
- Industry News
- Tennis Facilities: Community Services
- Retailing 128: Basic Training
- Stringing for Indoor Racquet Sports
- Tennis Footwear: Performance Artists
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Bright Ideas
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: ‘Growing’ Pains?
- Court Construction & Maintenance Guide: Cleaning Solution