N.Y.C. Campus Gets Classic Turf Surface
Rockefeller University in New York City recently converted a 100-year-old concrete parking garage deck into a tennis court using the Classic Turf System, a cushioned sheet-goods surface system. The Classic Turf engineering department redesigned the drainage system, among other construction specs, and replaced the spot drains with a trench drain. The company also installed custom fencing, a lighting system from LSI, and custom windscreens with the Rockefeller University logo. For more information, contact 800-246-7951 or visit classicturf.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Mastering the Weave
- Retailing 144: Human Contact — a Rare and Valuable Commodity
- New Junior Recognition Program Stresses Sportsmanship
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Footwear: Stepping in the Right Direction
- Racquet Stringing: Skill Set
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Hard Acts to Follow