N.Y.C. Campus Gets Classic Turf Surface
Rockefeller University in New York City recently converted a 100-year-old concrete parking garage deck into a tennis court using the Classic Turf System, a cushioned sheet-goods surface system. The Classic Turf engineering department redesigned the drainage system, among other construction specs, and replaced the spot drains with a trench drain. The company also installed custom fencing, a lighting system from LSI, and custom windscreens with the Rockefeller University logo. For more information, contact 800-246-7951 or visit classicturf.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward