N.Y.C. Campus Gets Classic Turf Surface
Rockefeller University in New York City recently converted a 100-year-old concrete parking garage deck into a tennis court using the Classic Turf System, a cushioned sheet-goods surface system. The Classic Turf engineering department redesigned the drainage system, among other construction specs, and replaced the spot drains with a trench drain. The company also installed custom fencing, a lighting system from LSI, and custom windscreens with the Rockefeller University logo. For more information, contact 800-246-7951 or visit classicturf.org.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Take Full Advantage
- Industry News
- Junior Tournaments: Playing for Time
- GrassrootsTennis: Play It Forward!
- Retailing Tip: Futures Market
- RacquetTech: Proper Grip Installation
- Frame Outlook 2017: Frames in Mind
- Shoe Outlook 2017: Stepping Forward
- String Outlook 2017: Educational Initiative
- Apparel Outlook 2017: Mixed Company