Lendl Teams Up with Trion:Z
Tennis legend Ivan Lendl has signed on to be the official tennis spokesman for Trion:Z, which makes ionic/magnetic necklaces and bracelets worn by professional athletes in golf, tennis, football, baseball, basketball, car racing, and more.
“Fitness has always been important to me and Trion:Z supports my active lifestyle,” says Lendl, who captured 94 singles titles in his career and is in the Tennis Hall of Fame. “If you have aches and pains, you should try it.” Lendl will be featured in promotions for the Trion:Z as well as representing the product worldwide.
Trion:Z bracelets are available in 24 color combinations and necklaces are available in eight colors. For more information, visit trionz.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Industry News
- Executive Point: Dr. Jack Groppel
- Social Media: Video Frequency
- 2016 Tennis Industry magazine Champions of Tennis
- Person of the year: Don Tisdel
- Tennis Industry Service Award: Randy Futty
- Private Facility of the year: Sea Colony Tennis Club
- Grassroots Champion of the Year: Scott Hanover
- Pro/Specialty Retailer of the Year: Game-Set-Match
- Municipal Tennis Facility of the Year: Oklahoma City Tennis Center