HEAD’s New Please String Responsibly Campaign Offers Stringers Plastic Racquet Bags
HEAD Penn’s new “Please String Responsibly” campaign is hitting pro shops around the country. The goal, says a Head spokesperson, is to drive awareness for Head string, such as the FXP, FXP Power, FXP Blend, Sonic Pro and the new C3 Rocket.
In-store support for stringers includes stringer mats with the slogan, along with plastic racquet bags that stringers can use to place customers’ frames in after they’ve restrung them. To receive the plastic racquet bags, stringers should contact their HEAD Penn district sales managers.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!