HEAD’s New Please String Responsibly Campaign Offers Stringers Plastic Racquet Bags
HEAD Penn’s new “Please String Responsibly” campaign is hitting pro shops around the country. The goal, says a Head spokesperson, is to drive awareness for Head string, such as the FXP, FXP Power, FXP Blend, Sonic Pro and the new C3 Rocket.
In-store support for stringers includes stringer mats with the slogan, along with plastic racquet bags that stringers can use to place customers’ frames in after they’ve restrung them. To receive the plastic racquet bags, stringers should contact their HEAD Penn district sales managers.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Re-Evaluating What We Do
- Industry News
- Court Construction: Making Dreams a Reality
- Racquet Tech: Following Directions
- Retailing Tip: There Are Still Only Three Ways To Grow Your Retail Biz!
- Apparel Retailing: Clothes Calls
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Residential Development
- Community Tennis: Local Heroes
- String Playtest: Pacific Poly Force Black Series 1.20
- Your Serve: The Perfect Storm