HEAD’s New Please String Responsibly Campaign Offers Stringers Plastic Racquet Bags
HEAD Penn’s new “Please String Responsibly” campaign is hitting pro shops around the country. The goal, says a Head spokesperson, is to drive awareness for Head string, such as the FXP, FXP Power, FXP Blend, Sonic Pro and the new C3 Rocket.
In-store support for stringers includes stringer mats with the slogan, along with plastic racquet bags that stringers can use to place customers’ frames in after they’ve restrung them. To receive the plastic racquet bags, stringers should contact their HEAD Penn district sales managers.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Mastering the Weave
- Retailing 144: Human Contact — a Rare and Valuable Commodity
- New Junior Recognition Program Stresses Sportsmanship
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Footwear: Stepping in the Right Direction
- Racquet Stringing: Skill Set
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Hard Acts to Follow