HEAD’s New Please String Responsibly Campaign Offers Stringers Plastic Racquet Bags
HEAD Penn’s new “Please String Responsibly” campaign is hitting pro shops around the country. The goal, says a Head spokesperson, is to drive awareness for Head string, such as the FXP, FXP Power, FXP Blend, Sonic Pro and the new C3 Rocket.
In-store support for stringers includes stringer mats with the slogan, along with plastic racquet bags that stringers can use to place customers’ frames in after they’ve restrung them. To receive the plastic racquet bags, stringers should contact their HEAD Penn district sales managers.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: What We Need
- Industry news
- Retailing 133: Hiring Smart
- International Tennis Hall of Fame: Five Who Moved This Sport Forward
- Pioneers in Tennis: History Lessons
- Selling Footwear: Gaining a Foothold
- Tennis Research: State of the Industry
- Fall Introductions: The Sum of Its Parts
- Fall Introductions: New and Improved