Cardio Tennis Does Ireland
More than 60 coaches from around Ireland gathered at the National Tennis Centre in Dublin to attend a Cardio Tennis workshop in late April, put on by the TIA’s Michele Krause and two other teaching pros from her Cardio team based in the U.S.
The three Cardio team members came at the invitation of Tennis Ireland, which wants Cardio Tennis to be a key program in its new “participation initiatives,” designed to bring more players into the game in that country. Krause was assisted by Florida-based pros Samantha Ardenfriend and Ted Murray.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Framing Our Future
- Industry News
- Letters: Focus on the Customer
- Racquet Tech: A New Level of Service
- Retailing Tip: Sell the Experience!
- Teaching Tools: Tech Support
- Future of Tennis: Wish list for the New Year
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new racquets
- Comfort and Control: Technology evolves for new strings
- Tennis Technology: Smarten up!