Cardio Tennis Does Ireland
More than 60 coaches from around Ireland gathered at the National Tennis Centre in Dublin to attend a Cardio Tennis workshop in late April, put on by the TIA’s Michele Krause and two other teaching pros from her Cardio team based in the U.S.
The three Cardio team members came at the invitation of Tennis Ireland, which wants Cardio Tennis to be a key program in its new “participation initiatives,” designed to bring more players into the game in that country. Krause was assisted by Florida-based pros Samantha Ardenfriend and Ted Murray.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: For Easy Grommet Installation, It’s About Finesse, Not Force
- Retailing 140: Understanding and Measuring Conversion
- Tennis Industry Hall of Fame: Peter Burwash Honored As Industry HOF Inductee
- US Open: Raising the Roof!
- Tennis Teaching Pros: Tennis Director of the Future
- The Passionate Player: The Tennis Congress Cure
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!