Babolat Debuts New Team All Court Shoes
In tennis, 80 percent of the movement on court is lateral and diagonal, says Babolat. That’s why the company says it designed two new shoes specifically to aid in lateral movement.
The Team All Court 3 and Team All Court White both feature Babolat’s Exact technology, which the company says allows for smoother, more efficient footwork and provides for quicker starts and better recovery. The Michelin outsole is designed for durability and resistance to abrasion.
Both shoes also have Vibrakill, a shock absorption system that Babolat says protects the heel and improves recovery by optimizing energy transfer. And both shoes come with a six-month outsole limited durability warranty.
The Team All Court 3 started shipping at the end of March, and the Team All Court White starts shipping in late June. Suggested price is $99. For more information, visit babolat.com or call 877-316-9435.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: USRSA — Past, Present, and Future
- Our Serve: Righting an Industry Wrong
- Industry News
- Industry Recognition
- Racquet Tech: Are Starting Knots a Thing of the Past?
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Retailing 143: Your Store Is The Brand!
- Tennis Event Marketing: Get Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Facility Management: Event Tracking — the Next Level of Service
- Apparel: Trends That Make Tenniswear Tick