2007 Facility Awards Application Available
Applications for the USTA’s 2007 Facility Awards are now available. The program, now in its 26th year, is administered by the USTA Technical Committee and promotes excellence in tennis facilities.
Last year, nine facilities were honored. Awards are given in five categories:
- Public Courts — small tennis centers with two to 10 courts
- Public Courts — large centers with 11 or more courts
- Public Tournament Tennis Centers, with permanent stadium seating
- Collegiate Tennis Centers
- Private Tennis Facilities that support USTA programs and other grow-the-game programs.
Deadline for applying is July 6, with awards presented at the USTA semi-annual meeting in New York in September. Applications can be obtained online at USTA.com; by contacting a USTA Section office; or by requesting an application from email@example.com.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- String Playtest: Head Gravity
- Our Serve: Our Guiding Lights
- Industry news
- ‘Coach Youth Tennis’ Hits A Winner with Providers
- Pioneers in Tennis: The Wit and Warmth of Vic Braden
- Person of the Year: Bahram Akradi
- Private Facility of the Year: Army Navy Country Club
- Stringer of the Year: David Yamane
- Builder of the Year: Trans Texas Tennis
- Sales Rep of the Year: Allan Iverson