2007 Facility Awards Application Available
Applications for the USTA’s 2007 Facility Awards are now available. The program, now in its 26th year, is administered by the USTA Technical Committee and promotes excellence in tennis facilities.
Last year, nine facilities were honored. Awards are given in five categories:
- Public Courts — small tennis centers with two to 10 courts
- Public Courts — large centers with 11 or more courts
- Public Tournament Tennis Centers, with permanent stadium seating
- Collegiate Tennis Centers
- Private Tennis Facilities that support USTA programs and other grow-the-game programs.
Deadline for applying is July 6, with awards presented at the USTA semi-annual meeting in New York in September. Applications can be obtained online at USTA.com; or by contacting a USTA Section office.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward