Wilson Unveils New Multimedia Website
Wilson Racquet Sports has gone live with its revamped tennis website, which can be accessed at wilson.com or wilsontennis.com. In addition to a new look and format, the website has new features designed to engage consumers with interactive components for Wilson’s key products and technologies, as well as the brand as a whole, says the company.
A new flash media section explains the new [K]Factor racquet technology, and a streaming video component offers consumers a chance to view the new [K]Factor videos featuring some never-before-seen footage of Roger Federer, as well as footage and images of other WTA and ATP Wilson players.
The new site, which is now live for North America and Europe (a site for Asia currently is in development), also features downloadable wallpaper, a continuously updated news section, player profile section, and other major upgrades. In coming months, the site will be expanded to highlight Wilson badminton, squash, and racquetball.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork
- 2015 Guide to Stringing Machines: A Brief History of Stringing Machines