Wilson Unveils New Multimedia Website
Wilson Racquet Sports has gone live with its revamped tennis website, which can be accessed at wilson.com or wilsontennis.com. In addition to a new look and format, the website has new features designed to engage consumers with interactive components for Wilson’s key products and technologies, as well as the brand as a whole, says the company.
A new flash media section explains the new [K]Factor racquet technology, and a streaming video component offers consumers a chance to view the new [K]Factor videos featuring some never-before-seen footage of Roger Federer, as well as footage and images of other WTA and ATP Wilson players.
The new site, which is now live for North America and Europe (a site for Asia currently is in development), also features downloadable wallpaper, a continuously updated news section, player profile section, and other major upgrades. In coming months, the site will be expanded to highlight Wilson badminton, squash, and racquetball.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Learning Curve
- Industry News
- Racquet Service: New Concept in Racquet Service
- Retailing 141: Specialty Stores Are Alive and Well!
- Racquet Tech: Stringing 101 — Knots
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Community Tennis: Use ‘Crowd Funding’ to Help With Your Next Tennis Project
- OUTLOOK 2016: Racquets & Strings — New and Improved
- OUTLOOK 2016: Shoes — Stepping Forward