Welch Tennis Offers Clay Court Seminars
Welch Tennis Courts Inc. is again offering its Clay Court Maintenance Seminars for club managers, tennis pros, and maintenance personnel. The all-day program is designed to give participants a working knowledge of Har-Tru courts.
Seminar cost is $159 per person ($125 for each additional person from the same facility) and includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and happy hour. USPTA members can earn 3 continuing education credits for attending.
Upcoming seminars are:
- May 4: The Club at The Strand, Naples, Fla.
- May 11: Hunter’s Green Country Club, Tampa, Fla.
- May 18: North Palm Beach Country Club, North Palm Beach, Fla.
- Oct. 5: West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Oct. 12: Jacksonville, Fla.
- Oct. 19: Naples-Fort Myers, Fla.
For information or to register, contact Deb Carlson at 800-282-4415.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Eye on the Ball
- Our Serve: Creating That Collaborative Spirit
- Industry News
- Pioneers in Tennis: David Benjamin — College Tennis’s Leading Man
- Retailing 139: Why Fitting Rooms Matter!
- Lake Nona: The ‘New Home for American Tennis’ Takes Shape
- Facility Management: 34 Ways To Grow Tennis Club Membership
- Apparel: Fashions That Are a Smashing Success
- Footwear: Fancy Footwork