Welch Tennis Offers Clay Court Seminars
Welch Tennis Courts Inc. is again offering its Clay Court Maintenance Seminars for club managers, tennis pros, and maintenance personnel. The all-day program is designed to give participants a working knowledge of Har-Tru courts.
Seminar cost is $159 per person ($125 for each additional person from the same facility) and includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and happy hour. USPTA members can earn 3 continuing education credits for attending.
Upcoming seminars are:
- May 4: The Club at The Strand, Naples, Fla.
- May 11: Hunter’s Green Country Club, Tampa, Fla.
- May 18: North Palm Beach Country Club, North Palm Beach, Fla.
- Oct. 5: West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Oct. 12: Jacksonville, Fla.
- Oct. 19: Naples-Fort Myers, Fla.
For information or to register, contact Deb Carlson at 800-282-4415.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- Our Serve: Clarity and Simplicity
- Industry News
- Racquet Tech: Stringing Blind
- Grassroots Tennis: Play It Forward!
- Player Ratings: Leveling the Field
- Building Our Future
- 2017 Racquet Selector: Finding the Perfect Fit
- Distinguished Facility-of-the-Year Awards: Soft Serve
- Stringing Machine Review: Tourna 600-ES