Welch Tennis Offers Clay Court Seminars
Welch Tennis Courts Inc. is again offering its Clay Court Maintenance Seminars for club managers, tennis pros, and maintenance personnel. The all-day program is designed to give participants a working knowledge of Har-Tru courts.
Seminar cost is $159 per person ($125 for each additional person from the same facility) and includes breakfast, lunch, refreshments, and happy hour. USPTA members can earn 3 continuing education credits for attending.
Upcoming seminars are:
- May 4: The Club at The Strand, Naples, Fla.
- May 11: Hunter’s Green Country Club, Tampa, Fla.
- May 18: North Palm Beach Country Club, North Palm Beach, Fla.
- Oct. 5: West Palm Beach, Fla.
- Oct. 12: Jacksonville, Fla.
- Oct. 19: Naples-Fort Myers, Fla.
For information or to register, contact Deb Carlson at 800-282-4415.
TI magazine search
TI magazine articles
- String Playtest: Head Gravity
- Our Serve: Our Guiding Lights
- Industry news
- ‘Coach Youth Tennis’ Hits A Winner with Providers
- Pioneers in Tennis: The Wit and Warmth of Vic Braden
- Person of the Year: Bahram Akradi
- Private Facility of the Year: Army Navy Country Club
- Stringer of the Year: David Yamane
- Builder of the Year: Trans Texas Tennis
- Sales Rep of the Year: Allan Iverson